The idea of a business plan competition first started in the 1980’s at the initiative of some MBA students from Texas and has increasingly gained popularity. Such events happen yearly and rejoice a great affluence of contestants, which highly increases their competitiveness.
Organized by Universities
* Babcock Elevator Pitch Competition – Wake Forest University
* Enterprise Creation Competition – Ball State University
* Moot Corp. Competition – University of Texas
* Duke Start-Up Challenge – Duke University
* IBK Capital Ivey Business Plan Competition – University of Western Ontario
* OFC Venture Challenge – Clark Atlanta University
* Venture Adventure – Colorado State University
Held by business organizations
* Jungle Business Plan Challenge – Jungle Media Group
* S.E.E.D. Business Plan Competition – TechKnowledge Point Corp.
* Venture Bowl – National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Carrot Capital
You will wonder probably what exactly do these competitions consist of and … Read More