Almost two-thirds of financial services professionals have increased their productivity while working from home during the coronavirus crisis.
A new report from lobby group Humans in Finance found that 63% of survey respondents were more productive working remotely, with 18% experiencing a decline. Some 70% said their work-life balance had improved, while 58% reported improved health and wellbeing.
The survey – Remote Working in Finance: COVID-19 & Beyond – quizzed more than 600 finance professionals in over 80 locations across 6 continents. In addition to the above findings, it reveals that:
- only 3% want to work entirely from the office post-COVID
- 95% believe employers should offer a range of remote / in-office workplace options
- 80% are excited by the prospect of working from any location they choose
- 83% believe remote working could reduce carbon emissions / improve the environment
- 75% say firms will struggle to attract and retain