Personal Finance Insider writes about products, strategies, and tips to help you make smart decisions with your money. We may receive a small commission from our partners, like American Express, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- The car insurance industry provided over $10 billion in rebates and discounts to consumers as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Despite the discounts, customer satisfaction with car insurance providers is low.
- Many customers indicate a likelihood of switching carriers as they were unaware of the discounts and rebates being offered.
- Reach out to your insurance agents and providers to see if additional discounts are being offered.
- See our picks for the best affordable car insurance companies for 2020 »
During the coronavirus pandemic, the auto insurance industry has offered over $10 billion in rebates on premiums for policyholders. But after all the rebates and discounts offered, customer satisfaction with