- Kevin Matthews, founder of Building Bread, and Kelly Lannan, vice president of Fidelity Investment’s Young Investors for Personal Investing, joined Business Insider’s Tanza Loudenback to discuss investing for the Master your Money Live Digital Bootcamp.
- The experts shared tips for developing an investment strategy, balancing risk within a portfolio, navigating market downturns, and more.
- We’ve turned their insights and advice into a toolkit of best practices for investors who want to build wealth wisely.
- You can watch the entire video from the event here.
- This article is part of a series focused on millennial financial empowerment called Master your Money.
Thanks to the democratization of investing, largely through new technology, you don’t need to be flush with cash to be an investor today. Some of the best investment apps allow you to get started investing in mutual funds or fractional shares with $10 or less.
No amount is too small