Achieving your personal objectives, requires maintaining the mindset, and focus, on realizing, this must never, be about, what others find important, but, on putting yourself first, at least, as it relates to this matter! It’s important to expand the limitations of your self – imposed, comfort zone, and, fully consider, the best path, for you to choose, to optimize your possibilities, potential, and most importantly, chance for true happiness. How might one, create a personal plan, to effectively, efficiently, discover, and adopt, the ability to achieve those objectives, which truly are helpful, and move you in the best direction? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 keys, to achieving this worthwhile set of objectives.
1. Comfort zone: Why have you chosen, your specific, comfort zone? What do you hope to achieve, by using it, or, have you, not, even considered that, but created it, as a barrier, to make you feel safer, more secure, and comfortable? However, since life, constantly, evolves, unless/ until, we constantly expand these, appropriately, we often, end up, limiting our possibilities, and potential! Remaining within these limitations, and restrictions, causes a false sense of security, and, often, creates procrastination, when timely action, is a better alternative!
2. Action, versus, procrastination: Procrastination, is often, the opposite of personal development! The reality is, things are, usually made worse, unless/ until, we take timely, well- considered action, and thoroughly consider, the finest alternatives and options, which might make a difference, for the better, in their personal lives!
3. Developing best plan: One must develop, and use the best plan, to meet his personal needs, goals, and challenges! To do so, often, requires, thinking, outside – the – box, and considering, what makes you personally, happiest, and more satisfied/ fulfilled!
4. Best efforts: Don’t approach this, by being satisfied, with good – enough! Always demand your best efforts, and, focus, on the bigger – picture, and longer – run, instead of, merely, any immediate concern/ consideration! When one proceeds, with pride, in what he does, and achieves, he, generally, proceeds, in the happiest, possible manner!
5. Persistence: If at first, you don’t succeed, try, try, again! How many times, have you heard these words, and the sentiments, they represent? Achieving personal objectives, in your quest, to become, as happy, and self – satisfied, as possible, requires persistence, and discipline!
If you want to be as happy, as possible, understand, and use, these 5 keys! Are you willing to do so?