- Jennifer Castillo is an attorney, blogger, and self-proclaimed “Henry” — an acronym that stands for “High Earner, Not Rich Yet.”
- Henrys are millennials with six-figure incomes who are using investment and savings strategies to meet their future financial goals.
- Castillo shared with Business Insider how she spends her monthly income, which includes saving for emergencies, investing in real estate, and purchasing a gym membership.
- She wishes there was a “greater appreciation for the aspirational sentiment” of the term Henry.
- As an Afro-Latina immigrant, Castillo said she hopes to showcase other BIPOC Henrys on her blog, Jenny the HENRY, to cultivate a more inclusive definition.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jennifer Castillo is a Washington, DC-based attorney by day and a blogger by night. Castillo, 33, is a self-described “Henry,” a term (and acronym) that she said encompasses “a subset of millennials that have six-figure incomes, but are not