LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 28, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org (https://compare-autoinsurance.org) has launched a new guide that presents the main factors used to calculate car insurance rates.
Car insurance companies will analyze multiple factors in order to determine the insurance rates paid by a customer. Some of these factors can be influenced by the drivers and they can make insurance premiums to be cheaper or more expensive.
Some of the most important factors used to determine car insurance rates are the following:
- The safety rating of the vehicle. Policyholders who want to pay lower insurance rates should choose to purchase a vehicle that has a high safety rating. Independent agencies like IIHS and NHTSA determine the safety rating of a vehicle after analyzing several factors. The likelihood of a vehicle being involved in a car crash and how likely are passengers to be injured in an accident are some of the most important factors. Drivers can improve the safety ratings of their vehicles by installing approved aftermarket safety devices.
- Credit score. The credit score is one of the most important factors that can influence the price of insurance. Insurance providers consider that persons with a poor credit score are more likely to file a claim or to miss paying their monthly insurance bills. For these reasons, drivers with a bad credit score will pay much more on their premiums. Only policyholders with an excellent credit score will pay the lowest insurance premiums.
- Location. Based on the Zip code, insurance providers can find out if their customers live in areas that are densely populated with heavy traffic that is often congested. Insurers will also find out data about theft rate, unemployment rate, road infrastructure, number of claims, and how many lawyers are in an area. Drivers who live in large urban areas, where there are more cars on the roads and car thefts are more often, will pay more on insurance than drivers who live in rural areas.
- Driving experience. Drivers with no driving experience are considered high-risk by car insurance companies. For this reason, they are paying some of the highest insurance premiums. To obtain better insurance rates, first-time drivers will have to wait several years.
- The policy itself. Depending on how much coverage and how many policies and options are in a plan, the final price of car insurance can vary a lot. Drivers who want more coverage and apply for several policies will pay more than drivers who only purchase the state’s minimum required insurance.
For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
“Car insurance premiums are determined after multiple factors are analyzed by insurance providers. Some of these factors can be improved by drivers to make the car insurance more affordable”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Company Name: Internet Marketing Company
Person for contact Name: Daniel C
Phone Number: (818) 359-3898
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: